Pages

Friday 12 June 2020

June Writing Sample 2020

One night me and my mum got into a fight so I ran off. My mum tried to follow me but I was too fast for her.I ran for so long I was in the jungle it was cool but not at night. I was scared then I heard something. It was a jaguar but it was like it was tamed. It did not look like it was hagry, it just looked as scared as I was. Then I knew what it was.

It was mum and the police who were looking for me. They put animals in nets and cut down trees where monkey families were. Then the jaguar went down but still on his paws ,I think he was trying to say get on my back and I went on his back. The wind was blowing like wild. It was a lovely night until we ran into someone.

IT WAS MY MOTHER?. Mum what are you doing here?. She said ‘’ I was here looking for you. I said ‘’HOW DESTROYING MOTHER NATURE!’’ You know that you are killing the living things in these places. endangered animals are going to be dead all because of my mother. I could stay here then at home with you. She said sorry but all that matters is that you are safe’’WHAT!’’ I shouted at her all that matters is me NO! The animals do, not me. you let the animals GO NOW!. Ok,ok let the animals out pls ‘’ ok’’ said the police. All the animals are free and I finally thought of a name for the Jaguar lucky because I was lucky he did not eat me and he helped me. Get out and in the van was his mum as well. Lucky’s mum ran up to him and then they ran off.THE END…’’I will be back hehe’’.

And I am puting this in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.