Pages

Thursday 16 September 2021

Baking Night!


Baking Night!

Tonight, me, my sister Emilee, and Grandma made cupcakes, cake, and afghans. It all started with my grandma asking us if we wanted to do some baking with her. At first I didn’t want to but when I started I become more interested. I made a golden butter cake and my grandma and sister made triple chocolate cupcakes an my grandma made afghans. I made the cake by myself with a little bit of help from my grandma. Emilee made triple chocolate cupcakes with my grandma. When Emilee poured the powder she saw little bits of chocolate we both sneakily took one behind our grandma's back .When the cupcakes and cake were baking in the oven my grandma made Afghans for us and our cousin.


Here is how they turned out. AFGHANS.

TRIPLE CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES. GOLDEN BUTTER  CAKE


                                                                          

 


1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.