Pages

Tuesday 9 March 2021

Recount Writing - Tues.

Yesterday in the morning I had to wake up my sister up.We got chaned and  did my hair and my mum did my sisters as I brushd my teeth then We left the  house.When we arrived at school when I got there my teachers said “We are in level 2 lock-down so we are going to spread out as you can see.” I was with my friend Kolotita  and next to us was my other friends Emeilne and khyani. First I did my four facts. It was about the great pyramids. It was hard but I finally finished  then Response to Text and  Did you know that they called it the great pyramids because of the crazy size.At morning tea time me and my friends were playing and walking around  the school then we split up and me and kolotita went to do something at the year 7and 8’s class.we played and played one of the games was tag andthe other was hide and seek. Then the bell rang me and kolotita raised her to class. In class we did some maths and time tabbles I was on xtramath the hole time. Then at lunch I just walked around the school again. At the end of the day I was  exhausted.  after school I was treated with youtube and we had  dinner I then  we went flying to bed the end.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.