Pages

Thursday 4 March 2021

Thursday: Writing.

Tomorrow I’m going to France. Me and my family are packing for tomorrow. We are so inspired about the  art, food and the  language. After a long and good sleep  I have enough energy to run around 10 times but I  need that energy for when we get to france. Now we are on the plane ( it was a long plane ride) when we got there it was almost night-time so I was so confused. In my head I said we got on the plane in the morning and when we arrived   it was night. THAT PLANE RIDE WAS THAT LONG!. My mum said “no I mean maybe but  this place is far away from home. New Zeland is on the other side of the world.In the morning in France  but of course we had a little sleep and then we went to the Eiffel Tower people were gathered around it. We went to shops  to get souvenirs then we went to the museum to see the Mona Lisa. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.